50% of Virtue’s Last Reward tvtropes is “Highlight to see spoilers”
BECAUSE THAT’S HOW FUCKED UP THIS GAME IS
The entirety of VLR is spent yelling at the screen, going,
“WHY DID THEY BETRAY ME?!”
“WHY DID THEY CHOOSE ALLY?!!!?”
And proceeding to feel like pond scum after said yelling.
Clover is still crazy
Oh my god i can’t take this game
LAURA BAILEY what are you DOING here!!!?
WHAT IS ALICE WEARING
LOL LOTR reference in VLR
- Calculate the digital root of your birthdate (mm/dd/yyyy) to determine your watch number.
- Everyone’s using code names! Come up with one related to your watch number.
- How do you react to your predicament?
- What do you think will happen to you?
04/01/89, so it’d be 4 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 9 = 23 = 5!
As for code names, I think I might pick either Aether, Alder, or Vee. Aether sounds cool, but it’s a little ethereal for my tastes— Alder sounds more down to earth, but it’s a little out of the context of the pun naming for code names.
But Vee— Vee is simple and clever and would be my favorite and I’d probably pick that uvu
Aether is the name of the fifth element in a Celtic Five Fold symbol, which my actual name itself has a root in Celtic/Gaelic/Irish. Alder is the Celtic zodiac of my birth month and I just thought it sounded cool— it really didn’t have anything to do with the number 5, so I didn’t pick that.
…= v= Vee is just spelling outright the roman numeral for 5.
V = 5.
Hee hee, I thought it was pretty good.
And my first reaction would be to panic and panic hard— but if we play by Gigantic rules, I’d be alone for a while to begin with, so I’d have a little time to chill out and come to terms with shit before we got to where everyone was holed up together.
Past that, hoewever, what would happen to me would be one of two things:
- I would be written off as a relatively harmless non-threat due to being quiet and unassuming; or as an alternative,
- I… would be immediately ganged upon for being the quiet unassuming non-threat, which obviously means I’m plotting the downfall of the society of nine.
who are we kidding I totally would be kill all the fuckers I mean what
Oh GOD i just had a mini heart spasm when i read the title.
UM UM uh um
2) i would go with the name lance… even though that’s clearly a dude’s name. or longinus, even? …because it’s the fifth wound of the five wounds of christ. because aside from 5 being my family lucky number, that’s the first thing i think of when i think of the number five. i assume that, in the fast paced situation, it would be the first thing i’d come up with. >_>;;;
3) i’ve be scared. and panicked. and once i meed the other numbered people and “team up” with them, i’d probably have an emotional breakdown. lol.
4) i honestly think i wouldn’t last long and if i do it’d only be because i’m “useful” to someone else (and by that, i mean an easy tool for manipulation, so i do not mean that in any sort of good way). i’m also not that fast or good of a critical thinker, so… if we’re gonna talk about survival of the fittest, id be the least fit in any aspect.
OH. MY. GOD.
8 + 1 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 2 = 34
3 + 4 = 7
OH MY GODDDDD.
Seven…Okay…What would I do with seven…
I guess my code name would be Sun or Sunny! Because yellow is awesome okay. And if you start the week on a Monday, the seventh day, the day of rest, and my favorite day of the week is Sunday!
As for what would happen in the game…I think same with Cathy. I’d be relatively harmless and useless and would mostly piss my pants most of the time. uwu; Especially with dead bodies. I’d try to help and team up because I’d be a wreck.