Embroidered friend LN’s design of water lily boy and turned it into a patch. I now have life. #embroidery
why do people say “don’t be a pussy” when talking about weakness more like “don’t be a man’s ego” because you know there isn’t nothing more fragile than that
Capcom Bar menu *u*
reblogging on the post because YES YES THE SERVER CAME OUT AND SAID ‘I’M APOLLO JUSTICE AND I’M FINE!’ IN JAPANESE
and if you ordered the onion ring tower they held a mock trial and everyone had to point at it and yell objection at the same time
pairing you really love
pairing you couldn’t give a shit about even if you tried
Just a little infographic for those of you unfamiliar with Posterchildren.
If you don’t know what I’m talking about, go buy and read it. Right now.
BRADY THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE MAKING PUNS
BAD BITCHES BRIGADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it, we go nowhere." -Carl Sagan
A self portrait of sorts. The visions in our minds may seem unattainable, but serve to push us forward, and encourage us to grow.
Illustrated and animated by me, I hope you enjoy :)
Dedicated to my wonderful pup, Simba, who passed away during the make of this, and whose memory inspired me to finish.
oh my gosh, what a beautiful animated short! Jas this is so lovely!
Some french/european animated feature films projects presented these days at professional Cartoon Movie festival.
- “Mister Sirocco” by Benoit Chieux (Folimage)
- “Dofus, the return of Julith”, by Jean-Jacques Denis & Anthony Roux (Ankama)
- “Zombillenium”, by Arthur de Pins (based on his comic-book)
- “Yellowbird” (aka Gus), by Dominique Monfery & Christian De Vita (Teamto)
- “I Lost My Body”, de Jeremy Clapin (Skhizein, Palmipedarium)
- “The Song of the sea”, by Tomm Moore (The Secret of Kells)
- “Funan, the New People”, by Denis Do
So excited to see many of these!